Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sports Injuries testimonial from Joe Norman


Sports Injuries testimonial
Joe Norman , formerly NFL player of the Seattle Seahawks, had painful knees for 12 years until he tried mangosteen juice. Now, he claims that he’s pain-free.

During my NFL career I had four surgeries on my left knee. I’ve had 10 more since leaving the Seattle Seahawks in 1985. I was taking 50 mg of Vioxx and tried several potent pain medications that were providing moderate relief from the chronic pain and osteoarthritis I had been suffering.

I learned about mangosteen juice and decided to try it for 90 days. I was pleasantly surprised at the great taste - I was even more impressed with the anti-inflammatory and COX-2 inhibition.

After 90 days, I was totally pain-free for the first time in 12 years! Today I am sleeping much better and I have more energy. I recommend mangosteen juice to anyone who suffers with pain.


Joe Norman

Ohio, USA


Sports Injuries testimonial

Mark found training for the New York City marathon a breeze with the help of mangosteen juice.

My wife challenged me to run the New York City marathon with her in 2006. I couldn’t turn down a challenge, so I started training. The marathon was in November, and I would run long distances on Saturdays. I’m 6′ 3″ and 180 lbs, so my body was taking a lot of abuse. I would lay around the house on Sundays recovering because my lower back, hips and knees were so sore and inflamed.

A co-worker noticed my fatigue on a Monday and I told him why I was hurting. He asked:

“Why aren’t you drinking mangosteen juice for that?”

A few days later I had my first box of juice and within 2 weeks of drinking regularly and consistently I noticed that I wasn’t hurting nearly as much anymore. My pain was down, I had my Sundays back and I ran the marathon!

I will never go without my mangosteen juice.


Mark

Oregon, USA

October 2008

Ready to try some? www.mangosteensworld.com

No comments: