Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mangosteen & Oprah Winfrey




"In case you missed it, Oprah was discussing some important health matters on her show.

And wouldn't you know it, the topic of mangosteen came up.

As it turns out, "America's Doctor" is a fan of the mangosteen. Dr. Mehmet Oz, who regularly appears on Oprah's show, was back to reveal more of his anti-aging secrets.

Dr. Oz said, "These are some examples that are very ancient healing tools... mangosteen, from Southeast Asia, work as very strong antioxidants, [has] benefits used in those societies for everything ranging from sexuality to vitality and longevity." He went on to say that these ancient healing approaches really do work.

Already, XanGo distributors are feeling the impact of that simple statement. Even though XanGo wasn't mentioned by name, and even though the most cur rent scientific research wasn't cited, people who before might have been skeptical, are now open to the idea of supplementing with mangosteen.

One distributor, Susan Stanbridge, wrote, "Since that showing I have had two people call me wanting my product. I told my daughter that I had been after them since last January. My daughter's reply was, 'but Mom...you are not Oprah!"

Have you had your XanGo today? Who do you know that is interested in "anti-aging secrets"?"

More INFORMATION: Glimpse Skincare made by XANGO

No comments: