Friday, July 31, 2009

Testimonials Xango: Skinproblems




May 23, 2005 - Hi - My name is Evan and I'm 4 months old.

For a few months or half my life, I have battled eczema on my cheeks and jaw line (see pictures).

The Doctor prescribed a steroidal cream that my mom put on for a few weeks but it did nothing for my very itchy and sore face.

My mom thought she might share some of her Mangosteen Juice with me and since I have not been introduced to fruit, she started slowly.

On May 23, 2005 my mom started me on 5cc (1 tsp) 3 times a day. She also rubbed some on my face with a cotton ball.

After only 3 days on Mangosteen Juice, I have had remarkable results (see pictures 3 & 4).

I could not help but want to share my results with you. If you know someone that has eczema, please share my story and pictures with them.

Thanks to Mangosteen Juice, I am a much happier little boy.

Evan's Mom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




A note from Grandad: My granddaughter Mariah had suffered from eczema rash on the back of her leg for over 20 years. All the potions and lotions couldn’t make it go away. After drinking 2 ounces of [Mangosteen Juice] daily, the rash was nearly gone in thirty days (picture below right). Now one year later, there is no evidence of eczema rash. Mariah now wears skirts for the first time in her life.

Leonard H
Navada - USA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ECZEMA / DRY SKIN

I had REALLY dry skin/excema this past winter and I drank 1oz 3 times a day and also applied it directly to the dry patches using a cottonball. Within days it was gone! Best of luck, hope this helps!

Rick D.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSORIASIS

I have suffered from Psoriasis for over twenty years. It started out with small patches on the legs and then appeared on my elbows, knees, and ankles. I have used prescription ointments to try and keep it in check but have not always been successful. I should also point out that not only does it cost $85.00 USD for a tube (45 Grams) but the ointment also contain Steroids and I have always been a little concerned with that fact. Then last year Psoriasis flared up on my face in a real bad way. So now my prescription costs me about $170.00 per month (two Applications daily) not to mention the discomfort (greasy) from the ointment it self. After being on Mangosteen juice (4oz) per day for 3 weeks I noticed that my face was clearing up. I didn't think too much about it except that I wasn't going to have to apply the ointment again until the next flare up. I still had the problem with the elbows and in speaking with one of my friends we discussed the subject of Psoriasis, and, as it turns out, he also has the same skin condition. He suggested that I apply Mangosteen directly to the area and wrap saran wrap around the elbow so that the Mangosteen wouldn't rub off on my sheets at night. I did try this and low and behold the next day all the flaking was gone but there still was redness in the area, so I did it again for two more nights. The result; the Psoriasis has completely disappeared. I now take 6 oz of Mangosteen per day and I have very little sign of Psoriasis anywhere on my body.
Larry A. - San Francisco, CA


More Xango testimonials to come!

Yvonne Immerzeel

Try MANGOSTEEN For Yourself

No comments: